Interested in this vehicle?
2016 48′ Featherlite Single Expandable
|Terms||Lease or Sale|
|Features||2016 48' Featherlite Single Expandable Trailer - This trailer has sold!|
2016 48' Featherlite Single Expandable Trailer! - SOLD!
2016 48′ Featherlite Single Expandable trailer for sale or lease!
2 Available (1) 2015/ (1) 2016 model
Ideal for mobile museum.
2016 Featherlite Single Expandable Trailer (2 available) feature onboard HVAC and 40 kw generator.
48′ trailer, has a passenger side slide out that extend out to a depth of approximately 7′ and has a length of approximately 31′ . The trailer features 3 points of entry. The main entries are at each end of the the slide out. There is also an access door on the nose on the driver side of the trailer. The trailer has ample power with a 40 kw generator mounted on the nose of the trailer.
This trailer is ideal for a mobile museum or consumer education applications due to the traffic flow created by the 2 points of egress. The current configuration would also support use as mobile showroom for b2b marketing tours, a mobile classroom, or mobile command center.
These trailers will be available in February 2018 so reserve them now!
2016 48′ Featherlite Single Expandable Trailer Dimensions.
- Length: 48’ not including generator box
- Slide Out: Approximately 84” deep and and length of 31’ 4 9/16” inside
- Outside width: 102”
- Inside width: 98”
- Overall height: 13’5” ride height
- Upper floor height: 50 5/16”
- Lower floor height: 21 7/16”
- Internal drop: 31″
- Kingpin setting: 36” set back from face of trailer
- Upper coupler Height: 48″
- Axle setting: 39-11 ½”’ kingpin to center of rear axle. 8’ 7 “ spread axle.
Additional Trailer Features:
(3) 2 ½ ton Nordic Air HVAC unit with heat, (3) condensers in the roof pool. Evaporative units located and ducted thru the ceiling with access to units thru return air grills. Thermostats located in front room of trailer out of public access. Units have remote sensor at each location for accurate temperature control.
40 kw Diesel single phase generator located in stainless steel enclosure at front of trailer with 100 gallon fuel tank.
120/240 Volt 200 amp single phase service panel with 42 space breaker box.