Tour Manager / Driver
Experiential Vehicles is seeking part-time and full-time Tour Managers / Drivers to join our team based in Denver, CO. Experiential Vehicles operates the most extensive marketplace on the internet for mobile tour vehicles and trailers. Experiential Vehicles is a resource for the entire experiential industry for proven experiential assets. The marketplace assists clients with sourcing, liquidation, and experiential operations. Our audience majoritively consists of leading agencies in the experiential sector. We perform everything from single vehicle delivery to full tours. We also offer delivery and training on vehicles to clients.
The Tour Manager / Driver will manage all aspects of the tour(s) assigned to them to make sure the client and consumers receive a professional and pleasurable experience with Experiential Vehicles. We are currently hiring CDL and non-CDL positions.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Work alongside clients on day-to-day operations of the tour
- Coordinating with venue staff on set up and strike of the vehicle
- Maintain a pleasurable atmosphere for all clients and consumers
- Assist in the unloading/setup/strike of vehicles at events
- Ensure all equipment is well maintained and cleaned, troubleshooting as needed
- Ensure all equipment arrives on time
- Meet DOT requirements at all times
- 3+ years of event marketing or related experience to be considered for a junior-level position
- 10+ years of event marketing or related experience to be considered for a senior-level position
- Clear driving record
- Problem solver
- The ability to work in the fast-paced event industry